Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

More
1 year 5 days ago #61121 by alco4884
New Member was created by alco4884
Hello Everyone,

My name is Sean I'm from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania and this is a little about me and why I joined

My brother recommended me to this site as a research and learning tool so I can work on my car. My brother used to do it for me but he has since retired from military moved to Seattle Wa. My Brother was a graduate from Vale Tech and Rosedale Tech. So I was able to learn a lot from him. When he moved he was generous to leave his tools with me. I'm 46 and I have a degree electronic engineering from ITT. I'm a volunteer firefighter/ hazmat technician with Allegheny County Emergency Services, I also have my armature radio license. I been with the fire service since I was 16. I went to school at ITT technical school graduated in 2001 and I work for Mitsubishi Electric in Warrendale PA. I have a daughter Reiley that just turned 16 and she wants me to show her how to fix cars. Now I'm am not a professional auto mechanic by no means but cars today are more electronic then ever so I figured since my brother left me all his tools and diagnostic tools and I have a background in electronics I figure why not lean about car systems and how they operate that way my daughter can learn with me so she can fix her own car when I'm not around any more.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
1 year 3 days ago #61175 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic New Member
Hey Sean, welcome to the forum!
Sounds like your found the right place to continue your education.
In the future, please only click "Submit" one time. The post will go through ;)

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

More
11 months 3 days ago #61537 by ScannerDanner
Replied by ScannerDanner on topic New Member
Pittsburgh Pa! Awesome! You are in my neck of the woods. Glad to have you here!

Don't be a parts changer!
The following user(s) said Thank You: alco4884

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds