Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

New from Southern California

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #60753 by Spicolli
Just checking in. I've really learned alot from the scanner danner youtube videos. Still very novice at electrical troubleshooting. I have a 96 bronco that my kids and I have made into a prerunner truck for the desert, but I still have it street legal so I have to obide by the strick Ca smog laws. Had to take EE in college as part of my mechanical engineering degree. It was the only class I failed lol.

I flew planes for the navy for 10 years, then got out to have more time with the fam. Still in the navy reserves. If anyone has any questions about flying or if younger members are thinking of joining the service, I'd be happy to share my experiences. I worked as a flight test engineer on the MQ-9 predator/reaper for about 10 years when I got out of active duty. Split from that a couple years ago to take over the family business in residential construction.

Thanks for all the great video's and information. The detailed instructions and methodology is top notch!

Just posted my first topic for an O2 sensor issue I've been battling. Hoping to get some good guidance on next paths you experts would take to troubleshoot it.

Cheers,
Nate

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
1 year 3 weeks ago #60817 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic New from Southern California
Thanks for joining Nate, I think you'll fit right in

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds