Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hellow from the armpit of Wa. state.

More
1 year 6 months ago #58591 by rickmcintyre
Yes I live in a crappy place but it is what it is. I got into auto diognostic because I needed a challange other that residential electrical, fine woodworking, oil painting, electronics, fixing and building stuff for people and my quest for knowledge. I am addicted to learning. My body is also getting worn out from doing comstruction for 28 years. Working on cars with the mindset that Paul Danner has is actualy fun and it dosent feed my old parts changing mental approach. I did use my multimeter a bit and look for bad connections back in the day but would revert to parts changing aftrer a couple of days.
I would recommend having a copy of electronics for dummies on hand to gain a depth of electronic stuff for students that are doing the online course.
My goal is to become a mobile auto teck and launch my career as an oil landscape artice and live next to the ocean. Just invision it, study, work twords it and be meticulous at understanding and skill and carry on as tho it is going to happen without getting a big head.
Paul you are an excellent teacher and it is a pleasure to be in your class. You have a gift at teaching that is rare among teachers. Keep up the illumination of young minds. Rick D McIntyre

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 6 months ago #58594 by Chad
Welcome to the forum! :)

"Knowledge is a weapon. Arm yourself, well, before going to do battle."
"Understanding a question is half an answer."

I have learned more by being wrong, than I have by being right. :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds