Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

hello my name is gerardo.... im from peru

More
1 year 7 months ago #58272 by condori pariona
Hello guys ! My name is Gerardo, I am from the city of Ica, Peru, Latin America.
I am 25 years old, I studied automotive mechanics in my hometown, not with the latest technology but with the highest desire and now I am currently starting in the world of diagnostics in general and repairs of automatic transmissions, and I have seen that programming is seen more and more and I want to start in the world of programming. I hope to help in some way and contribute my grain of sand, I have seen your videos on YouTube, surely the most difficult thing will be being able to communicate, I am bad with english but the translator always helps.
My English will be bad but it is compensated with the desire to learn.
I want to buy the cardaq 3 plus on amazon. please I will need your help to learn how to drive it. In my country the courses are very limited and they are usually face-to-face, but in the capital they are very expensive for me, since you have to pay for the course, lodging and food for me it becomes very expensive, online courses do not exist in my country .
In my country, automotive mechanics, diagnosis and more, they see it as simple, customers and most people do not value what we do and underestimate this job as an insurance auto technician due to bad experiences, since here it is very normal for parts to be changed without previous diagnosis, I personally am focused on changing but not the pieces, but on changing that bad concept they have of us and to do that I need your help.
thank you professor paul danner
youtube offers translation that always helps me.
Success to all and I appreciate your help and understanding.
I say goodbye to my country Peru
city ​​of ica land of the eternal sun.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 7 months ago #58304 by Chad
Welcome to the Forum. :)

"Knowledge is a weapon. Arm yourself, well, before going to do battle."
"Understanding a question is half an answer."

I have learned more by being wrong, than I have by being right. :-)

More
1 year 6 months ago #58308 by juergen.scholl
Hello Gerardo,

I am living in Mexico, do speak Spanish and it would be my pleasure to help you out if you face any kind of language barrier. I also would give advice to you to the best of my knowledge with regards to technical issues. Don't hesitate to send me a pm if needed.

Hola Gerardo, yo vivo por décadas en México, hablo el español y te puedo echar la mano si te encuentras con alguna problema referente al idioma. Tambien te ofrezco mi ayuda en cuestiones técnicas, siempre y cando lo sepa. Un saludo cordial..

An expert is someone who knows each time more on each time less, until he finally knows absolutely everything about absolutely nothing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chad

More
1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #59060 by In My Garage
Hi,

Have you looked at YouTube sites like DiagnoseDan where he works on various makes and models diagnosing problems. I spend a lot of time there picking up the odd tip and also reply when I see what the issue is. It is better than spending time doing a Sodoku puzzle.
Last edit: 1 year 4 months ago by In My Garage.

Time to create page: 0.239 seconds