This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

Is there a way for me to tell which videos I have or have not seen?

More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #46337 by RibsOfGold
Hi there I just finished the trial and thought there was so much content I had to pay up for the next month too (at least)! There is loads!

But... there doesn’t seem to be anyway to tell which I have viewed? Even a manual check mark I could put beside each video. I’m constantly jumping into videos that sound interesting only to find out that I have already watched them. Sometimes I don’t like to go in order but move over to another topic just to maybe enjoy a case study from there. Other times I forget which video I ended on. There are so many videos and it’s hard to know your progress.

You could go one at a time but then you could jump down to maybe the scope lecture one moment and an electrical fundamentals the next and just enjoy a case study the next. In some sense we are paying for access to a whole wealth of education. We need just some basic tools to act as a map.

Now this is a SUGGESTION not a criticism. I’ve gotten my money’s worth and am happy. I’m not trying to complain and moan. And it is also perfectly possible I just missed something super obvious. In which case please let me know.

And finally... I haven’t the slightest idea what on Earth I am talking about. I don’t know what it is like to run or change a website. It just might not be feasible. The only perspective I can bring is that of a customer and student. So that is just my thoughts. Thanks!

Have a nice day!
Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by RibsOfGold.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
3 years 1 month ago #46369 by Noah
There is no indication. That's just the way it's been since this version of the site launched, and it is a recurring suggestion.
I also struggle to remember which videos I have seen.
There is a new version in development (which I am not a involved in) but these suggestions do get passed along and can hopefully make it into the next version.
Thank you for taking the time to voice your thoughts.

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"
The following user(s) said Thank You: davey39

More
3 years 1 month ago #46374 by RibsOfGold
Ah thank you for the reply! I appreciate the time you took. It will be really interesting to see what is in the works! Cant wait :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah, davey39

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds