This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

Karma ?

More
4 years 3 months ago #36201 by juergen.scholl
Karma ? was created by juergen.scholl
I got an idea of what is ment by this but I might be of miles as well.....

Having said this I dare to ask what exactly is this "karma" here in the forum and how could I add to someone's karma if I wanted?

Thank you.

An expert is someone who knows each time more on each time less, until he finally knows absolutely everything about absolutely nothing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
4 years 3 months ago #36205 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic Karma ?
It used to be easier in an earlier incarnation of the forum. It kind of got lost in the shuffle switching to the current format.
If you like what someone said our if they went out their way to help, you give them karma. Likewise, I'm pretty sure you could take it away. I believe it was intended as a way to gauge a person's reputation in the forum at a glance.
I pretty much exclusively use the mobile version of the forum and haven't even seen the karma thing for quite some time. I think it's still functional on the desktop site, but I don't think it's prominently displayed.

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"
The following user(s) said Thank You: juergen.scholl

More
4 years 3 months ago #36206 by Tyler
Replied by Tyler on topic Karma ?
Yeah, it's hidden on the desktop version, too. :(

It's a fun feature! But it also kinda overlapped with the Thank You's. The etiquette for each was never really ironed out before we transitioned to the latest format...
The following user(s) said Thank You: juergen.scholl

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds