This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

Creating a readonly section -Detals & Tricks - operate Hantek 1008C Specifically

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #35413 by Batiscafo
I just started today on this forum and watching ScannerDanner videos for a months. I have not yet seeing a compilation of suggestions to run to the best possible the Hantek 1008C.
The reviews in YouTube that I watched, and I did many, are not really doing a good detail. In effect are either promoting the equipment without warning with specific detail of the road ahead for anyone purchasing one, That is in my humble opinion: criminal.

Having a Dedicated and locked thread maybe will end up being a good experience for all of us and hopefully pointing this to Hantek as a company will wake them up on the very little work required to make it more useful with reviews from everyone that can only say it is:superb piece of the equipment and software for that price.

I myself will continue digging and could try to contribute with errors/omissions/lack of clarity/etc on the software side as well as the guide and Manual.
Thanks for reading my post if I can be of any assistance I will be glad to input mi little grain of sand in the process.
Wilson
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Batiscafo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #37068 by Dtnel
A little off topic but I have one of these albeit brand new in the box. I'd bought it after I'd bought a pico to compare but shelved it and found it recently after seeing this thread.

Do you use yours much? If so is it a decent scope? Maybe if you've got some time sometime you could do a write up on it. Some pros, cons and if you have another scope some comparisons?

You could also do a video review and share the link in here as that's something I'd read and/or watch.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds