May 29-30th 2020 event at Rosedale Tech has been moved to April 30–May 1, 2021 (29 Apr 2020)

Full refunds will be given unless you want us to hold your spot for next year. Hope to see you there!
www.rosedaletech.org/diagnostics-seminar...aGdvxG1mVYe2wjxQ0mYw

× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

Creating a readonly section -Detals & Tricks - operate Hantek 1008C Specifically

• Batiscafo
  • Topic Author
More
28 Nov 2019 16:40 - 28 Nov 2019 16:41 #35413 by Batiscafo
I just started today on this forum and watching ScannerDanner videos for a months. I have not yet seeing a compilation of suggestions to run to the best possible the Hantek 1008C.
The reviews in YouTube that I watched, and I did many, are not really doing a good detail. In effect are either promoting the equipment without warning with specific detail of the road ahead for anyone purchasing one, That is in my humble opinion: criminal.

Having a Dedicated and locked thread maybe will end up being a good experience for all of us and hopefully pointing this to Hantek as a company will wake them up on the very little work required to make it more useful with reviews from everyone that can only say it is:superb piece of the equipment and software for that price.

I myself will continue digging and could try to contribute with errors/omissions/lack of clarity/etc on the software side as well as the guide and Manual.
Thanks for reading my post if I can be of any assistance I will be glad to input mi little grain of sand in the process.
Wilson
Last edit: 28 Nov 2019 16:41 by Batiscafo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Jan 2020 17:47 #37068 by Dtnel
A little off topic but I have one of these albeit brand new in the box. I'd bought it after I'd bought a pico to compare but shelved it and found it recently after seeing this thread.

Do you use yours much? If so is it a decent scope? Maybe if you've got some time sometime you could do a write up on it. Some pros, cons and if you have another scope some comparisons?

You could also do a video review and share the link in here as that's something I'd read and/or watch.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds