This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

Unable to reply in my thread

More
4 years 6 months ago #34366 by JohnnyCZ
Hi! I've created a discussion www.scannerdanner.com/forum/post-your-re...tahoe-5-3-lm7]thread here , but for 2-3 days back, I cannot submit any reply. Each submit attempt is followed by this error:

Error
Kunena Internal Error: Please contact the site administrator to fix this issue!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
4 years 6 months ago #34397 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic Unable to reply in my thread
has this issue been resolved?

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

More
4 years 6 months ago #34418 by JohnnyCZ
No, I still can't reply.
When I open the reply box, it's alread prefilled with my new message that failed to submit. But no matter which way I try, it always fails with the error.

• Noah
More
4 years 6 months ago #34420 by Noah
Please send an email to support@scannerdanner.com with a link to your thread so the web master Luke can sort it out for you.
Sorry you've been dealing with this issue for so long, we'll try and make it right for you ;)

More
4 years 6 months ago #34421 by JohnnyCZ
Thanks, I've sent the email message.

It's interesting though that I can reply here.

More
4 years 6 months ago #34440 by JohnnyCZ
Probably figured that out! It likely was an unicode emoticon that I had in the reply. After removing it, I can chat again! :)

• Noah
More
4 years 6 months ago #34443 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic Unable to reply in my thread
Excellent, glad you're back in action.
Thanks for the update

More
4 years 4 months ago #35823 by Dtnel
Replied by Dtnel on topic Unable to reply in my thread

Noah wrote: Excellent, glad you're back in action.
Thanks for the update

A little old topic, yes but he did mention two things I'd had happen to me as well. The emoticon issue but I wrote that off as an error on my part but there's another thing I always notice when on my smartphone and using a web browser vs using tapatalk / tapatalk pro which I use tapatalk pro much anymore except when I'm already on Google Chrome on my mobile device.

If I post this thread today and leave the window open and come back later, tomorrow or even at a later date at times I do get luck and I'm still logged in but as well my previous post, the topics and post are all still visible which I've always thought was weird. I normally highlight the post, click the arrow, click select all and either backspace or select cut and the post is then removed from the box. Is this something that other Android users are experiencing? If so has anyone found a way around this other than my described steps above or closing the tab, reopening the tab and typing the web address again?

Yes tapatalk pro and the regular version (non ad free) make this easier but at times there's some of the web tools that the browser version of the site offers that are helpful..

One would think it's not a big thing with today's smartphones being way more powerful that the first couple years of home desktop computers I had from 98- 2003 which I had some pretty powerful home computers when it came to processing as I'd always build my desktop PC's because my father was into it and would send me something powerful each year to get my opinion and if he liked it he went and built himself one as well. Not so much anymore as he's downsized his life at 75 and still living by himself in Hawaii of all places. It's what he wants and what he gets, he earned it which is great especially as a bachelor because that's a high cost living state.

Wish he was the same way about tools, tech tools, etc as he was about computers but to each their own hobbies / ventures....

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds