This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

shout out to the moderators and scannerdanner

More
4 years 8 months ago #32146 by tim.smith1
I have just read over some old post looking for something to help me and i came across a few post that went off topic because of bad apples that seem to appear in all walks of dealing with the public. I just wanted to take a few minutes to thank ScannerDanner the Moderators and the community here for any help that is given to any member here. not real good with this typing thing but just felt like i had to say it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScannerDanner, Noah, Dylan, Tyler, Andy.MacFadyen, Chad

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #32150 by Tyler
Thanks, Tim. :cheer: SD seems to attract awesome people from all around, and it shows in our membership.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScannerDanner, Shrive36, tim.smith1

More
4 years 8 months ago #32161 by PDM
I’ll second that. You guys put a lot of effort towards helping us out.

Tyler, that is quite the phenomenon
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScannerDanner, Andy.MacFadyen, tim.smith1

More
4 years 8 months ago #32358 by ScannerDanner

Tyler wrote: Thanks, Tim. :cheer: SD seems to attract awesome people from all around, and it shows in our membership.

Having you, Andy, Noah, Dylan and now Chad as my moderators is a prime example of the type of people who are here. You guys are the rock this forum has been built on. As I am busy 15 hours a day handling SD, to know that I have you guys here keeping order and making sure that everyone plays nice is more than I could ever ask for. This forum would not exist without you guys as I couldn't manage this alone. I am forever grateful. Also to my community, I just want to extend a personal thank you to you guys! It is more than just the mods who bring kindness and order to the community. I am very blessed by you, especially my regular contributors. Don't think you go unnoticed. I know who you are. God bless you guys

Don't be a parts changer!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah, Dylan, Tyler, Andy.MacFadyen, Chad, Shrive36, tim.smith1

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds