This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

Schools, seminar, training courses?

More
4 years 11 months ago #29472 by evanwolford129
We're is everyone in the aftermarket world going for additional training I.E a seminar or a few day course out of state, or a week course on any thing. I changed careers 5 years ago and between ag equipment and small engine repair there was always a world of events for Briggs and Stratton,Kohler, Kawasaki,honda, John Deere ect but now that I'm in automotive for almost 5 years I have yet to find anything like it. Willing to pay and travel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #29580 by Tyler
There's actually quite a few options out there, depending on your area, budget and who your shop affiliates with.

Oreilly's and BWD have been offering their Real World Training series for a long time now, and they're usually excellent. Price is somewhere around $100 for a four hour class evening, if I remember right. Most of the presenters are engaging and knowledgeable.

There's also ATG Training available, but not in all areas. :( Check out the schedule on their site. Definitely go if you can. The training manual is included in the price, and the material is top notch.

ACDelco has also started offering classes in my area, but I'm less impressed with their material compared to BWD. Been to one NGK class, wouldn't mind going to more.

More
4 years 11 months ago #29589 by Zephyr
CarQuest offers training as well, I attended a few when I worked at a couple independent shops though I don't how much each class was as each shop had paid for them.

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds