This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

in the spirit

More
5 years 9 months ago #21498 by mack10man
in the spirit was created by mack10man
i think paul, the webmaster , and everyone else involved are doing excellent job . considering the the way youtube took a dump on u the way they did. and the stress on you too get this site rolling and moving the vid's and making sure your subscribers are looked after and at the same time the drive to generate more subscribers .... A+ to all involved . so i say F--- youtube. You created this. Were here to support each other . my suggestion would be, once someone is done there free trial, and has paid the subscription . maybe a quick what's up or welcome from the man himself would bring the hole experience to another level . im not disappointed , but you gotta think that most people are here because they watch and learn from you paul. just a thought . thanks again to all .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah, Dylan, Tyler, RobHMi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #21738 by ScannerDanner
Replied by ScannerDanner on topic in the spirit
I've been trying to think of the best way to communicate via video with you guys. Maybe have some type of announcement section, like I have on the forum?
I'm not sure. But thank you for the suggestion and for your kind words and support!
Paul

Don't be a parts changer!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mack10man

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds