This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

Customer Relations / Business Ethics Video

More
5 years 11 months ago #20375 by SailorBob
Occasionally, Paul will make a short mention in his videos of how to bill things, is such and such a come back that he has to eat, or is it a separate diagnostic fee.

Maybe he could do an entire video dedicated to the business / ethics side of mobile diagnostics, and differences between dealing with a shop or how to relate to a private, non-mechanic customer?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah, Tutti57

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #20386 by ScannerDanner
It's a great idea. But I've never dealt with the public on my own. I've only ever done work for garages and there is a reason for that. Garage owners understand the variables (once we train them) customers do not.
There is a reason I was never a service writer in this field.
Sorry to disappoint my friend.

Don't be a parts changer!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SailorBob

More
4 years 2 months ago #37066 by Dtnel
Paul, Stumbled across this. Wonder if there's a forum member who's more versed per say in this area (Not Me Lol.) that would be willing to do a video, submit a rough draft video and if you like it go further and do a final cut and submit to you.

With your upcoming clinic in May you could have auditions and Caleb could get the video done that day if they're there.

It would probably help speed up production of the video ( film ) being that Caleb does that for you.

Side note, Be careful as Hollywood may come for Caleb with his ever growing video skills.

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds