This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

Help in How to write a message

More
6 years 1 month ago #17884 by Bashar Londontech-UK
Hi
I need some help to enable me to put a question in the section; Post your repair question. When I choose a new topic I can't see a new window where I can write the text before submit. May be I'm missing a step.
Thanks
Bashar Alqasim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #17887 by eric_generic
From what I understand, I maybe wrong as english is my second language, is when you choose to write a new topic that you are not directed to the reply window? Or you are already at the reply window and that you are in the "preview" instead of the "write" at the "message tab"?

More
6 years 1 month ago #17890 by Bashar Londontech-UK
Thank you for your reply
Sure I was in the write mode and not the preview one. Yes the problem is I was not directed to but a topic txt . like now I'm using the Quick reply .
Regards
Bashar Alqasim

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
6 years 1 month ago #17893 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic Help in How to write a message
It should work exactly the same as The way you started this topic.
I'm not sure how i can help you.

Can you maybe post a screen shot of what you are seeing when try to post a new topic to the repair question section?

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

More
6 years 1 month ago #17898 by Bashar Londontech-UK
thank you very much
i seems I missing or over looking a small step; before doing this quick reply i went into; Post your repair question and I selected directly New Topic and this time a fresh window opened and was able to put my question. Then I went back to forum and selected Repair question again; then New topic, but my previous message came in stead of of a blank windows for subject and content.
I shall repeat this again with a screen shoot.
Bashar

More
6 years 1 month ago #17903 by Bashar Londontech-UK
thanks again
hope the attached photo clarify my query.
Attachments:

More
6 years 1 month ago #17906 by eric_generic
On you first query, you stated that "When I choose a new topic I can't see a new window where I can write the text before submit". Now you are able to "Post your repair question and I selected directly New Topic and this time a fresh window opened and was able to put my question". So that is, I think fixed already. Correct me if I'm wrong.

More
6 years 1 month ago #17912 by Bashar Londontech-UK
Yes, but this route of; New Topic followed by blank window to start writing does not happen every time; where it is showing me my last posted message. This could be an indication that some times I'm missing something in using this Forum. As I haven't come across any colleague mentioning this, then the problem is on my side.
Thanks to every Body
Bashar

More
6 years 1 month ago #17914 by eric_generic
We can deduce that the problem is in the computer that you are using as you are able to post/reply here in the forums. So, the user is ruled out. You could try deleting the browser history, everything including cookies and cache of you web browser.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bashar Londontech-UK

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds