This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

Error: Too many links when there are no links in the message

More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #17531 by SailorBob
I was trying to post a message to one of the forums, and it kept telling me I had too many links, when I only had one link in the message. I removed the one link, and it kept giving me the same error message. The only thing I can think of is it saw the images I uploaded as links?

Here's an example, even if it lets me post the message with a single uploaded image in it, it won't display the image saying I don't have permission:

www.scannerdanner.com/forum/post-your-re...ning-time.html#17534
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by SailorBob.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #17544 by Tyler
Hey SailorBob! Got your PM. I ran into the same issue when trying to post your whole service info message in one go. Whittled it down to five links, then it let me post.

I've run into this same issue before, in the Air/Fuel ratio thread, when posting images. The trick is to post just a few of the links/images first, then go back and edit the rest in later. ;) Doing this, I was able to get your whole message into one post:

Try posting to the Service Info thread again, using the editing trick? Let me know if it still won't work.

As for the injector waveform image, I still can't make that work. :silly: Not sure what it is about that image that it doesn't like. Could you send me that image? wrenchturnsyou@gmail.com
Attachments:

More
6 years 2 months ago #17570 by SailorBob
I also tried posting just a single image at a time, but it still wouldn't let me. I've run into this problem in the past. I'll email you the images I was trying to post to the fuel efficiency thread.

Time to create page: 0.196 seconds