This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

How about a classified ad section?

More
6 years 4 months ago #15740 by arbez
How about a classified ad section? Limit it to diagnostic tools & equipment. Seems like a perfect place for it. Someone that has a used scanner or scope, that may want to pass it on to a new tech. Just thinking out loud here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
6 years 4 months ago #15741 by Noah
I like it. Let's see what kind of interest others have, then we'll see if we can make it happen.

By we I mean Onyx of course, lol!

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

More
5 years 9 months ago #22520 by Dtnel
Have they talked/thought about revisiting this idea amongst mods? I think it would be great as it's kind of odd to be scrolling thru repair stuff reading and/or learning and then there's threads regarding people selling their stuff. Maybe a "Marketplace" and some understanding that they deal with their business via email /paypal with the understanding that by entering the marketplace that's it's just a area where they can post but scannerdanner is in no way responsible, going to get involved with thy transaction and those putting posts up , abusing the posting , screwing people over will be permanently banned from the website. Even a Popup once you click to go in the marketplace displaying the proper language of what I'd posted above with the ban warning so they have to click just to proceed into the marketplace. This would ensure those entering know that it's very well policed and zero tolerance of abuse will be accepted.

More
5 years 8 months ago #22533 by Chad
I like this idea. I have a Snap On Verus that I am ready to sell.

"Knowledge is a weapon. Arm yourself, well, before going to do battle."
"Understanding a question is half an answer."

I have learned more by being wrong, than I have by being right. :-)

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds