This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

Really confused about the Premium channel

More
6 years 6 months ago #14589 by chisel
What am I missing here?
I thought that there is access to the premium channel at scannerdanner's own website as opposed to whatever may still be available on Utube.

Utube for whatever reason stops would-be customers of Mr. Danner who are outside of the USA, from subscribing to the channel.

Wasn't this all fixed by migrating the paid subscription to the scannerdanner website?

I tried to sign up and got turned around and around and back to the first page I started at - and finally after about an hour or so, i gave up.

If these are glitches to be ironed out that's fine, but maybe I'm mistaken and the confusion is at my end.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #14590 by Dylan
Sorry to hear that you're having some difficulties. I'll pass this thru to onyx. If you have any of these questions in the future please send an email support@scannerdanner.com

Thx ;)

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #14593 by Chad
Have you been to this page?

www.scannerdanner.com/join-scannerdanner-premium.html

The "SUBSCRIBE" button is at the bottom.

"Knowledge is a weapon. Arm yourself, well, before going to do battle."
"Understanding a question is half an answer."

I have learned more by being wrong, than I have by being right. :-)
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Chad.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah

More
6 years 5 months ago #15025 by ScannerDanner

chisel wrote: What am I missing here?
I thought that there is access to the premium channel at scannerdanner's own website as opposed to whatever may still be available on Utube.

Utube for whatever reason stops would-be customers of Mr. Danner who are outside of the USA, from subscribing to the channel.

Wasn't this all fixed by migrating the paid subscription to the scannerdanner website?

I tried to sign up and got turned around and around and back to the first page I started at - and finally after about an hour or so, i gave up.

If these are glitches to be ironed out that's fine, but maybe I'm mistaken and the confusion is at my end.

You weren't trying to subscribe on YouTube were you? If you were having issues subscribing here, please email support@scannerdanner.com my web designer will look into the issue for you.
We are using Paypal as our merchant service, if you have a Paypal account, you should have no problem subscribing. There are still some countries where Paypal is not available and that I have no control over.
Thank you and sorry you were having difficulty.

Don't be a parts changer!

More
6 years 5 months ago #15480 by chisel
Belated thanks for the responses. Actually managed to pull up the channel from the link provided by Pole71.

Appreciate the help.

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds