This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

SD premium online Certificate?

More
1 year 8 months ago #57285 by Halwest
As we join the premium and the book , we study in all the chapters and learn , i think if there was a site for online exam , test and result ? Like true false , possible causes ? Right direction for the diag ? Exam questions mainly how much you learn from the chapters , different systems , i mean a not easy exam , then if we pass in it we get an SD Online certified tech or some certification that shows that we passed this not an easy exam about car systems and diagnostic process that help us to get known easily and tell people that we got this certificate so it helps us in our career ? Because now days its not easy to start a job and people not trust you in the beginning if they know you have a good certificate and you are not a part changer maybe you can go in the job more easily ?

Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Formator3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
1 year 8 months ago #57310 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic SD premium online Certificate?
As of now, there is no certificate, but there are chapter tests. I'll put the think in this thread for you, but if you click the top drop down menu, then Scanner Danner Premium, there's another tab that says "Download study guides" where you will find the the chapter quizzes.
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6o89BXY...LYkFONhw&usp=sharing

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Halwest, Formator3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds