For those interested in the other side of eternity

Good Sermons & Last days --Encouragment

More
1 year 11 months ago #56469 by mjmeodmt
Hi All,

Very long time since I have been here... I saw this section earlier and it got me thinking... I spent the last few weeks/months in a very weird difficult mind space and even though I have been following this one channel on Youtube and having listened to all the content he put out over and over and over again... The other day almost all the videos listed under "Good sermons" spoke to me on a whole other level this time. So with that I'm simply forwarding/sharing the link to someone's channel on Youtube. No other intentions...

Maybe something opens up or helps someone with something as it did for me.

Good Sermons Playlist: Good Sermons Playlist

Videos that really stood out or spoke to me was:
1. Where did all the stars go...

2. Is the Baby Worth the Birth Pangs...?[Had a hard time with friends and family being so negative and depressed and this really gave perspective]

3. The SABBATH: Finding Rest in a Crazy World...

4. "22 LETTERS..." (Psalm 119)...

5. The "QUANTUM NET": Is it already upon us...? --> This video is part of another playlist but mainly the last section is very important IMO. Starts at the section I'm referring to
- Identify the Enemy(The Evil One)

Enjoy & Goodluck - This world is strange today and tomorrow it will be worse but that's fine; Jesus is coming.
Regards

while alive { live(toFullest=true) }
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScannerDanner, lmcclain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #57397 by ScannerDanner
Thank you for this! I listened to the "where did all the stars go" just now and it was really really good.
To others reading this. Watch it! It is worth 6 minutes of your time. This life here on earth is not about us, it is about Him!

Don't be a parts changer!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds