For those interested in the other side of eternity

I had the COVID Jab yesterday

More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #47018 by Andy.MacFadyen
Finally I had my Covid vaccine yesterday ( Pfizer ) all done very efficiently pleasantly the UK's 100% free National Health Service at its very best.
It will take two to three weeks to have a protective effect but it is a good feeling now both Ruth and I have had the first shot.
The UK has now vaccinated close to 1/3rd the entire population and now need to work our way down the age groups although vaccine supplies to the UK have slowed in the short term.
For anybody who is reluctant to accept the vacination please get yourself vaccinated at the earliest possible oppertunity it is important to do so not just for your own health but also to protect your family and others.
Over here both the Scottish and UK Governments have now finally recommended taking Vitamin D supplements, Vitamin D will not stop you catching the virus but building up a reserve of Vitamin D in your body has been shown to very significantly reduce the severity of the disease,

" We're trying to plug a hole in the universe, what are you doing ?. "
(Walter Bishop Fringe TV show)

Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Andy.MacFadyen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScannerDanner, Noah, Tutti57, John Curtis, Wightscope

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #47041 by juergen.scholl
Thank you for the update and I'm glad you got your "shot". Down here in Mexico things still are soooo far away from massive coverage.

An expert is someone who knows each time more on each time less, until he finally knows absolutely everything about absolutely nothing.

More
3 years 1 month ago #47060 by Wightscope
Looking forward to mine shortly in the sunny south UK.
Seen a few posts on another forum from those having had it about how quick and well organised it is, - 18 Million vaccinated in just over 2 months is some decent planning that's for sure!

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds