For those interested in the other side of eternity

Thank you for this section.

More
3 years 2 months ago #45643 by BreakerPoints
Hi,
this is my first post here beside introduction post. When i have scrolled through the forum and saw this section i didn't figure out what it is all about. Definitely was something what is not related to automotive work and what "shouldn't be there". Then i clicked on it and i must say i am thrilled with it, this is against all odds and against all "silent" rules in modern society and internet communication. Maybe i am not gonna be here often but i want to say: Thank you for incorporating this in our lives and in this forum, thank you for witnessing for Jesus Christ. We don't need to have a same opinion and we do not believe in same things but for those who believe in different things then me, you can have my respect.
God bless you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScannerDanner, Andy.MacFadyen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #45647 by Andy.MacFadyen
Paul's whole ethos ihis Christian ethos s to improve the lives of those around him. As moderators we try very hard to reflect that and it works as our members get that. Our now fairly huge membership must include just about every faith under the sun and many with doubts or no faith at all but Paul guides us on a straight and level course

" We're trying to plug a hole in the universe, what are you doing ?. "
(Walter Bishop Fringe TV show)

The following user(s) said Thank You: ScannerDanner, juergen.scholl

More
2 years 7 months ago #50782 by ScannerDanner

Hi,
this is my first post here beside introduction post. When i have scrolled through the forum and saw this section i didn't figure out what it is all about. Definitely was something what is not related to automotive work and what "shouldn't be there". Then i clicked on it and i must say i am thrilled with it, this is against all odds and against all "silent" rules in modern society and internet communication. Maybe i am not gonna be here often but i want to say: Thank you for incorporating this in our lives and in this forum, thank you for witnessing for Jesus Christ. We don't need to have a same opinion and we do not believe in same things but for those who believe in different things then me, you can have my respect.
God bless you.
I'm so grateful for this comment and I am absolutely okay that others are here, of other faiths! For who I am to convince anyone of anything! For it is God who must stir the heart first. I just wanted others to know that this is truly what matters to me, and I know that I risk customers, and revenue, by posting this type of stuff. But I DO NOT care! For I am not ashamed of the Gospel. Thank you again and welcome to my forum! Sorry for the late reply and I will try to be here more often. God bless you

Don't be a parts changer!

More
2 years 7 months ago #50783 by ScannerDanner

Paul's whole ethos ihis Christian ethos s to improve the lives of those around him. As moderators we try very hard to reflect that and it works as our members get that. Our now fairly huge membership must include just about every faith under the sun and many with doubts or no faith at all but Paul guides us on a straight and level course
I freaking love you Andy. You have been such a light here on this forum for such a long time. Thank you for keeping order and just being who you are to others. 
I only care that we all treat each other with kindness and respect and we certainly do not need to be of one specific faith or another to do that. Thanks again! 

Don't be a parts changer!
The following user(s) said Thank You: juergen.scholl

Time to create page: 0.256 seconds