× For those interested in the other side of eternity

Christian mechanic Brothers wanted

• david.vannorsdall
  • Topic Author
More
24 Nov 2019 04:14 #35270 by david.vannorsdall
Christian mechanic Brothers wanted was created by david.vannorsdall
Hello my name is David a 43 year old man in Dayton Ohio spent most of my life volunteering. I am teaching myself how to do mechanical stuff and I love this channel thank you scannerdanner I am competent and an intelligent get completely overwhelmed I live in Dayton Ohio close to the University of Dayton about two miles off campus I also have a three-bedroom duplex for rent. would love to have my own team to help me stabilize mechanically I'm getting ready to tackle a transmission which I think is the toughest thing you could do I don't know what I'm doing but I believe I can do it it would be very nice to have a seasoned mechanic or experienced one and my other duplex where to have the some people stop by for about a week I am trying to stabilize it is been one thing after another* 10 is if God and Satan decided I was going to be job The Homeschool mechanic. I like to think that I am stronger than most men and maybe even smarter. Yet I am still very human if I have to do it myself I will I already had one near-death experience when my truck fell it was my policies that saved my life three points of contacts my jack stand save me but not by much do I want to wallow in self-pity no. I would simply love to have a team to help stabilize I've turned every problem into an opportunity and have developed a whole bunch of tools to do it myself there aren't too many tools I don't have to fix my truck. Sincerely Overwhelmed Christian guy in Dayton Ohio 937-397-2799.
if you wanted to send a team for about a week to help me stabilize that would be great they're not so sure where to turn for help not too many churches do what it is that I need but maybe I could start a Ministry to use my new skills

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.452 seconds