For those interested in the other side of eternity

Christian mechanic Brothers wanted

More
4 years 5 months ago #35270 by david.vannorsdall
Hello my name is David a 43 year old man in Dayton Ohio spent most of my life volunteering. I am teaching myself how to do mechanical stuff and I love this channel thank you scannerdanner I am competent and an intelligent get completely overwhelmed I live in Dayton Ohio close to the University of Dayton about two miles off campus I also have a three-bedroom duplex for rent. would love to have my own team to help me stabilize mechanically I'm getting ready to tackle a transmission which I think is the toughest thing you could do I don't know what I'm doing but I believe I can do it it would be very nice to have a seasoned mechanic or experienced one and my other duplex where to have the some people stop by for about a week I am trying to stabilize it is been one thing after another* 10 is if God and Satan decided I was going to be job The Homeschool mechanic. I like to think that I am stronger than most men and maybe even smarter. Yet I am still very human if I have to do it myself I will I already had one near-death experience when my truck fell it was my policies that saved my life three points of contacts my jack stand save me but not by much do I want to wallow in self-pity no. I would simply love to have a team to help stabilize I've turned every problem into an opportunity and have developed a whole bunch of tools to do it myself there aren't too many tools I don't have to fix my truck. Sincerely Overwhelmed Christian guy in Dayton Ohio 937-397-2799.
if you wanted to send a team for about a week to help me stabilize that would be great they're not so sure where to turn for help not too many churches do what it is that I need but maybe I could start a Ministry to use my new skills

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 7 months ago #51541 by Baraka
I'm chuks, an automobile technician from Nigeira with approximately 9yrs of experience seeking to work abroad and a Christian too, being on this site since 2016, it will be my pleasure working with you...
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScannerDanner

More
2 years 6 months ago #51802 by ScannerDanner
You said "would love to have my own team to help me stabilize mechanically"
I have no idea what you are asking for here? You are fixing your own truck and you need help and you are asking for a team of people to help you? Or you are doing free labor for a church group and want a team to come help for an event? It sounds like you just need help on your own truck.
There is no team here my friend. We are all just individuals, from all walks of life, working under the sun for our allotted days here on earth just like everyone else.
Can you clarify for us please. Thanks!

Don't be a parts changer!

Time to create page: 0.196 seconds