For those interested in the other side of eternity

A Friend of the Danner Boys Needs Our Help

More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #23654 by Andy.MacFadyen
As some of you may know from Paul's latest Youtube

A friend of the Danner boys needs a helping hand.

David Sims good friend of Paul and his big brother "Danner" was caught in a explosion a suffered 3rd degree burns on 40% of his body.

A GoFundMe page has been setup and there is more information on GoFundMe page www.gofundme.com/support-david-sims

Quoting from the GoFundMe page

"On Wednesday, Dave Sims along with his two employees (Drew and Billy) were in a horrific explosion which has left him with 40% of his body burned. We are hoping to help raise some money for his recovery. He is the one who gives to everyone whenever they are in need (THAT is Dave). Now we need your help. I am calling on all of his friends (and I know there are MANY) to help in this time of need. His wife Heather and he will be enduring so much in the coming months. His two employees also have go fund me pages and I know Dave would want them to be taken care of too. Please search for their go fund me pages as well. Drew Mcguinness and Billy Dusch. Dave is my best friend, my co worker and my bandmate. He is a special special man to me and many others. Please consider donating. Thank you from the bottom of my heart."

We all work in a hazardous environment soremember please work in a way keep yourself and those around you safe.

" We're trying to plug a hole in the universe, what are you doing ?. "
(Walter Bishop Fringe TV show)

Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Andy.MacFadyen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah, aboudi.naddaf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds