For those interested in the other side of eternity

Psalm 37:7

More
5 years 10 months ago #20929 by ScannerDanner
Psalm 37:7 was created by ScannerDanner
Good morning my friends. This one is for Noah but I'm sure a lot of you are in similar situations, where you watch people prospering who cheat there way through life. Their time WILL come. Maybe not on this side of eternity but when they stand before the throne of God and have to give an account for their life.

Psalm 37:7 NKJV
Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for Him; Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way, Because of the man who brings wicked schemes to pass.

Don't be a parts changer!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah, Baraka, Smitty Smithsonite, aboudi.naddaf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #20931 by PDM
Replied by PDM on topic Psalm 37:7
Along those lines

A righteous man walks in his integrity; his children are blessed after him
Proverbs 20:7
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScannerDanner, Smitty Smithsonite, mbrown1073, aboudi.naddaf

More
5 years 10 months ago #21021 by regularjay21
Replied by regularjay21 on topic Psalm 37:7
It’s about the Lords timing, and our human nature fighting against our spiritual side. Which one do we feed more? The beginning of this chapter (psalms 37) gives you patience and understanding about the evildoers
And strengthens the one who chooses
To listen. Keep reading and self control
Is very important to understand, and yes it’s hard to do for some but not impossible. God blessed and peace be with you
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScannerDanner, Smitty Smithsonite, mbrown1073, aboudi.naddaf

More
5 years 8 months ago #22366 by dieselfreak
Replied by dieselfreak on topic Psalm 37:7
In our industry integrity is often hard to find.It is refreshing if not inspiring to be taught or if you will mentored by a man who not only knows there is a God but also answers to him.I agree with your thoughts and salute you for sharing them openly in an area most people would keep as a "for profit only"zone.Keep up the good work or should I call it " the good fight" Dante
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScannerDanner, aboudi.naddaf

More
5 years 7 months ago #22763 by ScannerDanner
Replied by ScannerDanner on topic Psalm 37:7

dieselfreak wrote: In our industry integrity is often hard to find.It is refreshing if not inspiring to be taught or if you will mentored by a man who not only knows there is a God but also answers to him.I agree with your thoughts and salute you for sharing them openly in an area most people would keep as a "for profit only"zone.Keep up the good work or should I call it " the good fight" Dante

I don't post enough in here. Thank you for reminding me to do just that. Truly this is why God gave me this platform.

Don't be a parts changer!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Smitty Smithsonite, aboudi.naddaf

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds