For those interested in the other side of eternity

Psalm 37:1-5

More
5 years 10 months ago #20863 by ScannerDanner
Psalm 37:1-5 was created by ScannerDanner
Psalm 37:1-5 NKJV
Do not fret because of evildoers, Nor be envious of the workers of iniquity. [2] For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, And wither as the green herb. [3] Trust in the LORD, and do good; Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness. [4] Delight yourself also in the LORD, And He shall give you the desires of your heart. [5] Commit your way to the LORD, Trust also in Him, And He shall bring it to pass.

Don't be a parts changer!
The following user(s) said Thank You: aboudi.naddaf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
5 years 10 months ago #20896 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic Psalm 37:1-5
I've been dwelling on some things that seem unfair, some people who would rather cheat and steal their keep. It's frustrating when I know that I give everything I have from the minute I walk in the door, to the lunch I never take, right up until everyone has gone home, and I'm there locking up the place. It makes me wonder why I should try so hard when clearly the people who show up late, leave early and cheat the time clock so they have time to eat a big lunch and take an hour nap (seriously) every day but still make a full check with OT are getting by WAY easier than me. The same people that need me to stop doing my job to explain to them what a code means or why 3 crank sensors didn't fix the car they're working on.
Or waste my time by having me pull parts that can't possibly fix the symptoms of the problem they're trying shotgun to death with car parts.
I'm not a rat, so I don't expose them, but it does bother me.
So this psalm kind of spoke to me this morning.
Thank you Paul

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

More
5 years 10 months ago #20897 by ScannerDanner
Replied by ScannerDanner on topic Psalm 37:1-5
Noah, read the rest of Psalm 37 brother, there is a lot more on this same subject.
This proverb is one of my favorite.
Proverbs 22:29 (NKJV)
Do you see a man who excels in his work?
He will stand before kings;
He will not stand before unknown men.

Some other verse on diligence:
Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men,
Proverbs 10:4 A slack hand causes poverty, but the hand of the diligent makes rich.
James 1:12 Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him
Proverbs 21:5 The plans of the diligent lead surely to abundance, but everyone who is hasty comes to poverty
Proverbs 12:24 The hand of the diligent will rule, while the slothful will be put to forced labor.
Galatians 6:9 And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.

Don't be a parts changer!

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds