For those interested in the other side of eternity

Organizing a weekend function for online members who also want to praise God.

More
6 years 2 months ago #18227 by Ceja946
I guess this sounds dumb but I am an online student and wanted an oppurtunity to meet other christian people who are studying Pauls class. Honestly I would really like time to meet and work with Paul and spend time with people who are practicing to get better. I know its probably not possible but I would be so grateful for that oppurtunity in the near future. So I would love to know how are what I can do to help cordinate such an event or week. I live in Oregon but I could take time to make this happen. I dont know why people Ive met arent as interested in learning the material I think its because Paul is at such a high technical level that we are learning to play chess and they are happy to stay with checkers. Anyways my name is Eddy Ive studied for a year not a pro but trying. God bless hope we can make something happen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: chief eaglebear, aboudi.naddaf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #18337 by Stewee
Hey Eddy, this is a great idea! You know I was just wondering how many Christian mechanic are out there. I know it's probably not alot. But I wish that for the few of us out there should definitely stick together and get to know and encourage one another. Its nice to know that Paul is a christian, I wish he would post a video of his full testimony. From the little snippets he mentions here and there it definitely sounds like the Lord has brought him a long way. Anyways, my name is Stew, I'm in Virginia I work at a christian missionary college am one of the techs there that maintains the fleet. I do alot of ministry work with the youth and love to teach them mechanics. We definitely need to set something up.

More
6 years 1 month ago #18481 by Ceja946
Hi Stew I just wanted to say thank you . I wish there was a way to get this idea out to more people on the site maybe if more people know they might want to participate what do you think ? God bless

More
6 years 1 month ago #19195 by ScannerDanner
I'm sorry I have not replied to this sooner. I always love to talk with and hang out with my brothers and sisters in Christ. There is a bond there that cannot be broken and a foundation we share before ever even meeting each other.
But I want to add for others reading this, that you do NOT need to be a follower of Jesus (the word "Christian", means nothing these days) to be able to hang out with me. I would rather have some type of get together for ALL of the ScannerDanner family regardless of your faith.
I don't want to have an exclusive "us and them" type of thing. I know that is not what you are suggesting and your motives to me seem pure. It just often comes off this way to others. At least I think it does anyway. Maybe I am wrong.

Don't be a parts changer!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tutti57, aboudi.naddaf

More
6 years 1 month ago #19196 by ScannerDanner

Stewee wrote: ...I wish he would post a video of his full testimony. From the little snippets he mentions here and there it definitely sounds like the Lord has brought him a long way.

Here you go Stew!

Thanks brother.

Don't be a parts changer!
The following user(s) said Thank You: aboudi.naddaf

More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #21482 by mack10man
(the word "Christian", means nothing these days) to be able to hang out with me. I would rather have some type of get together for ALL of the ScannerDanner family regardless of your faith. i find this quote from you paul is fabulous . there shouldn't be us or them . only our auto/mech/tech cult united as one
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by mack10man.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScannerDanner, aboudi.naddaf

Time to create page: 0.242 seconds