For those interested in the other side of eternity

when you pray, do you expect something to happen?

More
6 years 8 months ago #12455 by just Chad
literally do you believe you'll get an answer or whatever you asking for will be given?

If you ever want to know if a loving living God exists, focus on the testimony of the men and women who love God serve God and obey God, well most of the time.

Specifically he either is or is not the rewarder of those who earnestly Seek him. Which is consequently the first commandment in the first covenant and the second. I would encourage you to find out for yourself, not because you're afraid of what happens to you if you don't.. Rather he wants to know you because he cares. And love does not seek its own reward, it just is.

Hopefully you will find the prayer of a righteous man availeth much.. Case and point when I was struggling with my oil pan I asked for help and it practically fell right out, no pressure no turning it this way or that just...plot... I want to share this to encourage not to brag.

The truth about someone who is truly knowledgeable about any subject,, is when they freely admit they don't know enough!

kind regards your friend Chad
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScannerDanner, aboudi.naddaf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds