Ebook

More
7 years 2 months ago #6382 by Autoguy21
Ebook was created by Autoguy21
I just bought your ebook and never got the email to give me access to read it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #6388 by ScannerDanner
Replied by ScannerDanner on topic Ebook

Autoguy21 wrote: I just bought your ebook and never got the email to give me access to read it.

Is your name Joshua? If so, I just set you up this morning. I saw the purchase was 2:39 AM my time and I did not see the book registration (you missed the "return to merchant" link to register your eBook), so I set it up for you. Look for an email from bookguardpro.com that is most likely in your spam folder.
Let me know. You can email me at paul@scannerdanner.com
Thanks!
Paul

Don't be a parts changer!

More
7 years 1 month ago #7289 by Nandor69
Replied by Nandor69 on topic Ebook
Hey Scannerdanner, I have a new laptop and lost my credintials to view the ebook online. Can I get the info again and link please

More
7 years 1 month ago #7307 by ScannerDanner

Nandor69 wrote: Hey Scannerdanner, I have a new laptop and lost my credintials to view the ebook online. Can I get the info again and link please

Absolutely. email me at paul@scannerdanner.com with your first and last name and email address that you used when you registered your eBook and I'll get you fixed up immediately.
Thank you!

More
6 years 11 months ago #9749 by jlaird1976
Replied by jlaird1976 on topic Ebook
I just purchased the ebook. I am wondering if there is a way for me to print it.

More
6 years 11 months ago #9750 by ScannerDanner
You cannot print from the eBook directly. I do have a paper version available and have no problem with a refund of the eBook if this doesn't work for you. Email me at paul@scannerdanner.com
Thank you!

More
6 years 9 months ago #10804 by Rockyroad
Replied by Rockyroad on topic Ebook
Will there be a revised or updated publishing of the paper version? I have the ebook and also want the hard copy. But ill wait for the next revision if there will be one. If you already answered this somewhere just point me in that direction.
Hey,I know, I'll go do a search. I think I'm getting the hang of this forum thing.

Someday I'll figure this out

More
6 years 9 months ago #10806 by ScannerDanner

Rockyroad wrote: Will there be a revised or updated publishing of the paper version? I have the ebook and also want the hard copy. But ill wait for the next revision if there will be one. If you already answered this somewhere just point me in that direction.
Hey,I know, I'll go do a search. I think I'm getting the hang of this forum thing.

Both the eBook and paper book have been updated and no further updates will be occurring. In the future, any new material will be in the form of another book.
I also offer $20 off the paper book as an eBook owner. Just email me at paul@scannerdanner.com. Include the name and email address that you used to register your eBook. Also, provide me with a mailing/shipping address and I'll create a PayPal invoice that I will email you so you can pay for the paper book.
Thank you so much!
Paul Danner

More
6 years 8 months ago #12312 by joshuamal
Replied by joshuamal on topic Ebook
Hello Paul,

First to say thanks so much for what you are doing for all here to help us get better. A few yrs back when you started the ebook I had bought it but not sure if there had been any updates to it and also I don't know how to access it anymore. Is there any way you can help me on that?

More
6 years 7 months ago #12389 by Dylan
Replied by Dylan on topic Ebook
I'm sure Paul can help you ;)
Just send an email: paul@scannerdanner.com

More
6 years 5 months ago #15325 by davep
Replied by davep on topic Ebook
Hi Paul
I purchased the ebook thinking I could print it off as posting the paper copy to the UK would be a little expensive and via the web would be a lot quicker
but I can't print it off which isn't much use to me as I have no internet connection in my workshop were I wish to keep it for reference,
is there an answer to the issue I have?
Dave

More
6 years 4 months ago #15337 by ScannerDanner

davep wrote: Hi Paul
I purchased the ebook thinking I could print it off as posting the paper copy to the UK would be a little expensive and via the web would be a lot quicker
but I can't print it off which isn't much use to me as I have no internet connection in my workshop were I wish to keep it for reference,
is there an answer to the issue I have?
Dave

I think we talked via email right? Thanks again Dave

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds