× A place to ask questions about specific ScannerDanner videos or testing procedures listed in ScannerDanner's Engine Performance Diagnostics book

Book & Premium?

• havux123
  • Topic Author
More
25 Jan 2021 12:53 - 25 Jan 2021 12:54 #46220 by havux123
Book & Premium? was created by havux123
Hello,

Are you supposed to use the book and premium subscription together? Or will the book or premium alone be sufficient?

Thanks
Last edit: 25 Jan 2021 12:54 by havux123.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Jan 2021 13:16 #46221 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic Book & Premium?
Premium alone would be better than the book alone in my opinion.
At least then you'll see exactly what is in the book and then you can decide if you want your own hard copy.

Having the book in hand while watching the premium class room lectures will give you the opportunity to take notes in the book and then bring it with you to work. Then if you can't remember something you can flip back through your notes.

Long time sufferer of chronic, repetitive cerebral flatulence.

More
16 Jun 2022 04:47 #56669 by Theodovis
Replied by Theodovis on topic Book & Premium?
I very much agree. The book allows you to carry it around right in the workplace.

More
16 Jun 2022 04:50 #56670 by JohnC17
Replied by JohnC17 on topic Book & Premium?
I prefer to bring a notebook for such tasks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Theodovis

More
16 Jun 2022 04:52 - 16 Jun 2022 13:47 #56671 by Theodovis
Replied by Theodovis on topic Book & Premium?
Yeah, it's all about your working/learning style. But I like to make my notes right in the book. So I can keep up with the context of my notes.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2004 Honda Civic lessor. Pro-DIYer also helps by providing an essay editing service for automotive engineering students at the edubirdie.com/essay-editing-service to reach their plans by checking their textbooks, giving them remedying feedback, and aiding them via inquiring journeys.
"You control peak catch set on a 50 ms period base. If you farted, you would see it in that waveform :)."
Last edit: 16 Jun 2022 13:47 by Theodovis.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.296 seconds