Paper book!!!! Help!!

More
4 years 5 months ago #35074 by Jrd699
Paper book!!!! Help!! was created by Jrd699
Ok I tried emailing Paul directly but believe I was advised to leave this question here. Anywhoo... I didn't look when I ordered book, it was literally the first thing I did when I got to the site. I didn't realize I purchased ebook, I did however try to use it and at 45 years old there's no way I can read text thru phone and no place to put notes!! Finally my point is! I don't care about paying the difference for paper book but didn't wanna pay for both in full but I guess if that's what I have to do I will. I have been waiting for reply on email but have not heard back. So hopefully someone who has the ability to answer this question will chime in! Thanks and sorry for the long winded text! John
The following user(s) said Thank You: aboudi.naddaf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #35075 by Chad
Replied by Chad on topic Paper book!!!! Help!!
We apologize for any issues you are experiencing. The "Contact Us" form is not working, right now.

Send an Email to: support@scannerdanner.com, if you haven't already. I'm sure someone will contact you, in a timely manner.

"Knowledge is a weapon. Arm yourself, well, before going to do battle."
"Understanding a question is half an answer."

I have learned more by being wrong, than I have by being right. :-)
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Chad.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScannerDanner, Noah, aboudi.naddaf

More
4 years 5 months ago #35156 by ScannerDanner
Replied by ScannerDanner on topic Paper book!!!! Help!!
I believe we handled this for you right? For others reading this. I will NEVER direct you to my forum for customer support stuff. My wife is my "secretary" and we handle these emails together. The only time we direct people to the forum is when they have technical repair type questions or "help requests" to fix a car. I cannot answer those via my support system, there is not enough time in a day for me to accept those types of emails.
To be clear to everyone. If you are having login issues, payment issues, eBook or paper book questions or are requesting a refund, if you've lost your eBook license code, if your ScannerDanner Premium subscription has expired etc, these are the types of thing I ABSOLUTELY want you to contact me with! You DO NOT need to fill out a form, just email me directly (or my wife) at support@scannerdanner.com
Thank you!

Don't be a parts changer!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah, aboudi.naddaf

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds