2005 Pontiac Vibe P0741 TCC Solenoid troubleshooti

More
7 years 5 months ago #3865 by ScannerDanner
Not sure I would have seen a pintle hump even with good flow through the solenoid. The injector is hard enough on some vehicles.
But that's a great thought Tyler.

Don't be a parts changer!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #3866 by ScannerDanner

Hooked it up and the code on that scanner said Passenger Air Bag Switch Illumination Circuit. That's when I realized that the stupid light warning you that the passenger air bag was off had a burnt out bulb. That's what was flagging the code!

Oh man! What a misleading code description on the other scanner! And who needs a flow chart for a switch circuit right?
Thanks so much for your contributions here. You obviously carry some serious experience and will be a great asset to this community. Sorry I haven't been here much, this is the first post I've read by you. Have you been here for awhile?
ecwurban

More
7 years 5 months ago #3876 by ecwurban

ScannerDanner wrote: Sorry I haven't been here much, this is the first post I've read by you. Have you been here for awhile?
ecwurban

I had an account here quite a while ago but have only been active for the last few months. I'm totally the product of your good work. 5 years ago I decided I wanted to learn how the electrical systems work. I took a lot of physics in school and was very good at electrical theory when it came to the paper and book. But once I was a mechanic and tried dealing with electrical issues everything was muddy. So I purchased your book for a year and started watching your videos! Of course, it helps that I have the facilities and equipment to practice on but ya, I am where I am because of all the stuff you put out. Kinda makes me feel a little guilty for your students though... I feel like I've attended your course at least half a dozen times and have hardly paid anything for it :P

More
7 years 4 months ago #3895 by ScannerDanner

ecwurban wrote: I am where I am because of all the stuff you put out. Kinda makes me feel a little guilty for your students though... I feel like I've attended your course at least half a dozen times and have hardly paid anything for it :P

Thank you so much! So glad to have you here on this forum. You will be a major asset to this community.

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds