ScannerDanner Premium Customer Support (15 Mar 2019)

Please add This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. as a contact in your email system. I am having a very hard time communicating with some of you because my reply messages are ending up in your spam folder! So please check your spam folders too!

× A place to ask questions about specific ScannerDanner videos or testing procedures listed in ScannerDanner's Engine Performance Diagnostics book

Ebook login

More
10 Mar 2019 13:03 #27721 by Mosh
Ebook login was created by Mosh
Hi i bought scanner danners e book back 2013 but ive lost the login details how can i retrieve them.if someone or paul himself can help me out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScannerDanner

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Noah
  • Massachusetts, USA
More
11 Mar 2019 06:27 #27734 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic Ebook login
You can send an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Paul answers the emails himself, so don't get discouraged if you don't get an immediate reply.

"Learn, apply, repeat."

More
11 Mar 2019 06:54 #27736 by Mosh
Replied by Mosh on topic Ebook login
Thanks ive emailed him just waiting on him to reply.hopefully he gets back to me soon.

• Noah
  • Massachusetts, USA
More
11 Mar 2019 07:25 #27737 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic Ebook login
He will. That in box takes precedence over all, but it is a one man show at the end of the day.

"Learn, apply, repeat."

• ScannerDanner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Religion says do, Jesus says done!
More
13 Mar 2019 10:57 #27778 by ScannerDanner
Replied by ScannerDanner on topic Ebook login
Mosh, please add This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. as a contact. My replies get marked as spam all the time and my customers think I don't reply and it is SUPER frustrating!
Noah, let the other admins know to make this a standard reply (see below in quotes) along with the information you provided here. Thank you so much my friend.

"please add This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. as a contact to prevent our reply emails from getting classified as spam"

Don't be a parts changer!

• ScannerDanner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Religion says do, Jesus says done!
More
13 Mar 2019 11:01 #27779 by ScannerDanner
Replied by ScannerDanner on topic Ebook login
Mosh, please check your spam folder! Did I get back to you?
My support system is handled with personal care by me and my wife Kristin. So just know that you are being cared for okay? If by some chance we missed this email, please send it again. I just need your name and email address you registered your eBook with and I'll get you that information back immediately.
Also, you DO NOT need to use our support form, you can email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. directly, it all comes to the same inbox.

Don't be a parts changer!

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.536 seconds