In Sweden and getting help in USA to buy the Book - but....

More
5 years 1 month ago #27289 by Orchid70
Hi

Im a home wife, married to an old-school-mechanic - and learning myself to diagnose stuff that my hubby cant.... I like to do things that others cant....
Ive bought the online version of the book (THANK YOU FOR IT).
But I also want the physical book and the Phils pearcing probe (what a beauty).
The taxes, fees and the postage to Sweden is how ever going to be a pain....
So - Ive asked a friend, over in USA, to buy the things for me......
So:
How is it going to work with the 20 dollar cupon code on the book purhage? (its a lot of money for two senior pensioners)
The cupon code for US purhage, for the book, FreeShipSDB, did not work - it was Invalid or Expired. Do you guys know anything about it?
Just keen =)

PS - Im greatfull I found this forum - besides for all the videos of my hero =P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #27337 by ScannerDanner
I answered you in the support email system, which is definitely the better place to put this type of thing. So for anyone else reading, please email me at support@scannerdanner.com with stuff like this.
Just an FYI for anyone else reading:

To receive your $20 discount on the paper book, I only need you to email me and provide me with your email address that you registered your eBook with. I keep all eBook owners on file. From there I ask for you to send me your shipping address, then I create a PayPal invoice that I email to you. Shipping is $5 in the US and $25 anywhere overseas. Mexico and Canada is $18 for shipping. I handle all discounted paper books myself and also handle the shipping as well.

If you own the paper book and want a $20 off discount for the eBook, I need you to email me your receipt from AESwave for the purchase of your paper book. Then I will email you back the discounted link for the eBook.

Thank you all so much!
Paul

Don't be a parts changer!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah, Andy.MacFadyen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.226 seconds