Paul on audio troubleshooting

More
5 years 2 months ago #26444 by jeoff82
I don't think I have seen one video of Paul doing some audio or navigation etc troubleshooting which is the kind of problems i am coming across daily recently. I know they are not engine related problems but it is electrical troubleshooting and I would like to see some videos in this area. Can anyone recommend a different channel or a site like this with troubleshooting in that sort of area or even if Paul has some videos/classes? Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #26512 by chief eaglebear
IF YOU POST YOUR QUESTION IN REPAIR SECTION WE CAN GET STARTED AND TRY AND FIND DIRECTION I BELIEVE THE RADIo houses a module itself a lot of times basically it has can bus communication feaTURES TO COMMUNICATE ON NETWORK I AM NOT AN EXPERT YET BUT YEs it is a troubleshooting thing a lot of times those logic functions get me backwards I start over complicating things I have seen really wonky things happen because radio or dash cluster wastn working right sometimes its just a bad ground on a certain module can bus wires are usual;ly shielded don't be afraid to post on repair section therea ere a lot of good techs some much better than me
The following user(s) said Thank You: jeoff82

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.250 seconds