New User Error Made

More
5 years 4 months ago #25216 by Docholiday
So last night I joined and purchased the eBook version of the book. Well should-a, would-a, could-a didn't work for me as I did not scroll down further to see that this requires an internet connection to view the book. First red flag for me - I do not always have internet connection. Second red flag for me - The text is horrible on my iMac with dual monitors. Third - Cannot not change the display font. Yes! I know screen size, screen resolution and display rate affect the display text, but I am using two large displays as I do lot of cad work and no laptop, iPad yes. Fourth - You cannot annotate, bookmark, highlight, or take notes and print or save.

So I know last night I requested a refund but would prefer a credit because I want to switch over to the hard copy book instead but right now I cannot afford it as I do not get my VA check until two weeks from now. Then I will pay the difference and get the hard book copy.

Thank You,

Nicholas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #25222 by ScannerDanner
Replied by ScannerDanner on topic New User Error Made
This is not a problem at all. I saw your email in my support@scannerdanner.com inbox, just haven't had the chance to reply yet. Figured I'd start here.
I have no problem with either a full refund on the eBook or I can apply the cost of the eBook toward the paper book. Please add support@scannerdanner.com as one of your contacts so my reply email to you doesn't end up in your spam folder.
Thanks! You'll be hearing from me via email to handle the exchange or refund.

Don't be a parts changer!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah

More
5 years 4 months ago #25235 by ScannerDanner
Replied by ScannerDanner on topic New User Error Made
I emailed you. Check your spam folder. Thanks!

Don't be a parts changer!

More
5 years 4 months ago #25238 by Docholiday
Replied by Docholiday on topic Ok, all os good
I am going to go ahead and get the hard-copy book and next month sign up for the online class.

Thank You,

Nicholas

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds