Where is the video list

More
5 years 8 months ago #22440 by Autoradext
Every time I log in it takes forever to find the videos..the youtube format was so much simpler.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #22475 by Dylan
Replied by Dylan on topic Where is the video list
Have you tried the Premium search function?

More
5 years 8 months ago #22635 by ScannerDanner
It is in the drop down menu of the ScannerDanner Premium tab. It is labeled "New Video list for premium". This list has all of the new videos in it from the time of the switch over from YouTube (Oct. 2017) and is about 60 videos. Eventually they will all be in this dated list.
If you are looking for something specific, just use the Premium Search in the same drop down menu. It works very well.
I am constantly making improvements to this site. It is far from perfect as it sits right now.
Can you be more specific about what video list you are having trouble finding?
IS it the main page playlist and how to get back to it on a mobile device? (mobile compatibility can be confusing at times)
Let me know and you can always email support@scannerdanner.com for these types of things. I am personally handling the support emails with the help of my webmaster and close friend Luke.

Don't be a parts changer!

More
5 years 8 months ago #22672 by TimC
Replied by TimC on topic Where is the video list
Hey Autoradext

Are you browsing on an ipad/iphone or other mobile equivalent?

When I log onto the site using my ipad (and probably iphone too) I get reduced menus, the 'New video list' isnt there.

Try logging on with your normal pc or laptop, its all there and it's really intuitive to use. I'm able to cast to my chromecast, from the laptop, so you can still watch the videos on a TV. I have to say, using a normal laptop, the site at present is the best I've ever seen it, so well linked and this brings everything to life. Its definitely worth the extra effort of booting up the laptop!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dylan

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
5 years 8 months ago #22685 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic Where is the video list
You're right about the laptop!
I always use the forum on my phone, but when I end up using the computer it's much better

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds