Begging on bended knee...

More
5 years 9 months ago #21753 by WisdomWarlord
Hi Paul. Please. PLEEEEEEAAASSSAAHHHHHHHH. Make your book into a Kindle book. I get needing to ensure that scumbags dont copy and distribute your hard work , so while I strongly prefer a PDF, obviously thats not an option. But, a Kindle book seems like it would be. My reasons are simple. I want as much of my repair and education material as possible with me when I need it. Paper is great for the library, maybe the office. But in the shop, I HATE it. And I am not guaranteed to have an internet connection every time I want to refer to your book. A Kindle book gives you the security you deserve to have, and gives me the fingertip accessibility I deserve to have. Hell, I's even go for you hiding the Kindle book on Amazon and only making it available to people who have already purchased the paper and /or ebook, AND I'd even pay another $20 for the luxury.
I dont know if the links will work in the Kindle app on Android or iOS, but even if they dont, having it as a reference would be a great addition for out in the field.

Pleeeeeeaaaaaassssaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #21864 by ScannerDanner
I appreciate you wanting the eBook in a different format. Unfortunately this would be a pretty big task for me to do and behind the scenes I am not keeping up with everything I am currently doing, so I do not see this happening. I am sorry.
I have no problem with a refund on the eBook if the current format does not work for you. Please email me at support@scannerdanner.com with your name and email address the eBook was registered with if you want a refund.
Thanks!
Paul

Don't be a parts changer!

More
5 years 8 months ago #22268 by WisdomWarlord
The current format works if its the only option. I have no desire for a refund. But a Kindle format would be much better. And I get that you're busy. I would be happy to do the work for you. That way, all you have to do is give my account the option to copy from the current format, or provide me with the files used to make the current format, and approve the finished product.

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds