eBook Questions

More
5 years 11 months ago #20659 by thogevoll
eBook Questions was created by thogevoll
I have some questions about the eBook.

1. What format is the eBook in? Is it a PDF file or some special format that requires an eBook reader or special application to read it?

2. With the eBook having to be licensed through bookguardpro.com does that mean the book is unusable if you do not have an internet connection?

3. Can I load the eBook onto more than one device; for example my desktop and my Android phone or tablet or Kindle; do I need separate licenses for each device?

3. Can pages be printed from the book to carry to the worksite?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #20661 by rockp2
Replied by rockp2 on topic eBook Questions
I have both the ebook and the spiral bound hard copy. In my opinion you'll find the spiral bound much, much, much more useful. My advice is I would not hesitate for a second to buy the spiral bound. You'll get more than your monies worth IMHO. ONe of the best purchases I ever made.

I think the viewer is the bookguardpro. You can't print pages from the viewer specifically. Not sure about the other questions.

EDIT: I also add that if you're not a premium member, JOIN! Go thru Paul's classes. That's where you'll really get your money worth with the book.
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by rockp2.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScannerDanner, Noah

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
5 years 11 months ago #20683 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic eBook Questions
The e book must be read online, but once you have an authorization code, you can access the book from any device. Pages cannot be printed from the e book, but there are hyperlinks that bring you right to videos to emphasize the material on the page.
It is nice to have the hard copy in my box in case I need an on the job refresher.

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScannerDanner

More
5 years 9 months ago #21690 by smrepair18
Replied by smrepair18 on topic eBook Questions
I wish I had read this before buying the ebook. I assumed it would be a downloaded pdf and I could take it anywhere. I guess I will be buying the hard copy.

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
5 years 9 months ago #21716 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic eBook Questions
At the top of the page, in the drop down menu, there's a link to request $20 off the price of the print book for people who already own the e-book ;)

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

More
5 years 9 months ago #22127 by ScannerDanner
Replied by ScannerDanner on topic eBook Questions

smrepair18 wrote: I wish I had read this before buying the ebook. I assumed it would be a downloaded pdf and I could take it anywhere. I guess I will be buying the hard copy.

I'll give you a refund or apply it to a paper copy, no problem! Just email me at support@scannerdanner.com with your first and last name and email address you registered your eBook with. Also, I will need your paypal email address if it is different so
i can apply the refund.
Thank you!
Paul

p.s. This format, above all else, allows me to offer refunds. I could not do this with a PDF download or something you could immediately print the whole book from.

Don't be a parts changer!

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds