Looking for a video that was on Youtube

More
6 years 1 month ago #18942 by Mrfoto
I saw an awesome video that showcased what you can learn from just a lab scope. I have tried my best to find it but I can not. So am I blind or has it been taken down, moved to premium?

This is what I can remember (its been a while and Im old)

It was in the classroom and it was instructional about how to use a Snap on product but He (scanner danner) used a different brand tool because the leads where longer.

I'm pretty sure the case vehicle was a Jeep 4.0 that didn't start.

During the video he had leads on the coil wire, starter amps, I forget what the other two channels were doing. (cam sensor I.m sure since it was showing off a tooth or two on the distributor signal)

Durning the cranking of this motor he was able to detect low compression on a cylinder. He then moved the coil lead to plug number one and then determined which cylinder was the one with low compression.

This discovery of low compression was NOT the reason for the video for a secondary discovery because of the use of said scanner.

I would really like to see this video again as it was beyond awesome to show just how useful a scanner/scope can be before you open the wrench drawer.

Can anyone tell me what happened to it or point me to the link?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #18950 by Tyler
Pretty sure you're thinking of this series:

www.scannerdanner.com/scannerdanner-prem...ghlight=WyJqZWVwIl0=

Lotta nice scope tricks in these videos. B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds