Ebook

More
6 years 2 months ago #18143 by Stepie
Ebook was created by Stepie
I just have a question about learning the e-book. What would be best to learn the e-book..either use the book as I work on cars and go to the required section. Or read the book from front to back

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #18144 by Jaomanab
Replied by Jaomanab on topic Ebook
Hello

My point of view is the book is design to read section by section. I will put it this way. Seccion 3 talk about how the computer control a selenoid. And the seccion 4 talk about o2 sensor and how the computer control the o2 heater and is related to seccion 3 and so on.

In the book there is very good information if you want more I invite you to subscribe to scannerdanner premium he follow the book and explain section by section.

Hope my opinion help you!

More
6 years 2 months ago #18145 by Tutti57
Replied by Tutti57 on topic Re:Ebook
Here is what I'm doing with it. I have read the whole thing, and started going through each section, watching all of the videos, but for me it starts to click as I need to apply the information myself. Reading it all is good because you still learn about the systems. For me, it just sticks better after I've spend time thinking about a particular issue, and asking for help as needed, which is often. I also use the book as a reference guide, referring to it as needed. It's an invaluable resource. I actually ended up buying the hard copy too.

I just wish I found all of this sooner and wasn't a parts changer for so many years. I have learned a ridiculous amount over the past couple of years with the help of this community.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah, Dylan

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
6 years 2 months ago #18153 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic Re:Ebook
I use it for reference. Your can read it front to back if you want, but it's not written in a way that you would benefit much from just reading it. If you follow the premium videos and make notes in the book, then when you see a problem on a car and go back to the book, that's when you'll really appreciate having it.

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tutti57

More
6 years 1 month ago #18808 by Bigfoote13
Replied by Bigfoote13 on topic Re:RE: Re:Ebook

Tutti57 wrote: Here is what I'm doing with it. I have read the whole thing, and started going through each section, watching all of the videos, but for me it starts to click as I need to apply the information myself. Reading it all is good because you still learn about the systems. For me, it just sticks better after I've spend time thinking about a particular issue, and asking for help as needed, which is often. I also use the book as a reference guide, referring to it as needed. It's an invaluable resource. I actually ended up buying the hard copy too.

I just wish I found all of this sooner and wasn't a parts changer for so many years. I have learned a ridiculous amount over the past couple of years with the help of this community.

Hi this is Doug, I was just wondering what you think about the hard copy I was thinking about that too would be nice to have pages in front of me but it doesn't have links to the videos... but then I get sidetracked easily! I wish it didn't cost so much especially if you've already purchased the electronic one... But anyway I know he put a lot of work in it.
Do you use the hard copy much?

Sent from my LG-US701 using Tapatalk

More
6 years 1 month ago #18809 by Bigfoote13
Replied by Bigfoote13 on topic Re:RE: Re:Ebook

Noah wrote: I use it for reference. Your can read it front to back if you want, but it's not written in a way that you would benefit much from just reading it. If you follow the premium videos and make notes in the book, then when you see a problem on a car and go back to the book, that's when you'll really appreciate having it.

Yeah Noah that kinda answers my question about having the hard copy!

More
6 years 1 month ago #18817 by Tutti57
Replied by Tutti57 on topic Re:RE: Re:RE: Re:Ebook

Bigfoote13 wrote:

Tutti57 wrote: Here is what I'm doing with it. I have read the whole thing, and started going through each section, watching all of the videos, but for me it starts to click as I need to apply the information myself. Reading it all is good because you still learn about the systems. For me, it just sticks better after I've spend time thinking about a particular issue, and asking for help as needed, which is often. I also use the book as a reference guide, referring to it as needed. It's an invaluable resource. I actually ended up buying the hard copy too.

Hi this is Doug, I was just wondering what you think about the hard copy I was thinking about that too would be nice to have pages in front of me but it doesn't have links to the videos... but then I get sidetracked easily! I wish it didn't cost so much especially if you've already purchased the electronic one... But anyway I know he put a lot of work in it.
Do you use the hard copy much?

Yes. I actually don't use the electronic one at all anymore. The website has all of the videos in it so reference those if needed.

Time to create page: 0.277 seconds