Scannerdanner RosedaleTech Education Fund donations from those not in the USA

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #17626 by Andy.MacFadyen
Scannerdanner RosedaleTech Education Fund I am sure this will receive a lot of support from many of us as a way of passing on the torch to a younger generation and perhaps some not so young. However at the moment the Rosedale Tech form has no option to process donations from those us from the rest of the world. I have messaged Paul on the issue an I am sure the good people at Rosedale Tech will have a solution.

" We're trying to plug a hole in the universe, what are you doing ?. "
(Walter Bishop Fringe TV show)

Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Andy.MacFadyen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #17683 by Dylan
Yep. Same issue here :) I posted him on FB about this.

More
6 years 3 months ago #17712 by ScannerDanner
I spoke with someone from Rosedale who said that the system should now accept international transactions. Thanks guys! Though as my moderators, I would prefer that you guys keep that refund for yourselves. As much as you guys do for me, you deserve it.

Don't be a parts changer!

More
6 years 3 months ago #17727 by Dylan
Very kind of you Paul appreciate it, but I will donate mine to the education fund.
I still have a problem to fill out the form though. It doesn't accept addresses or phone numbers from outside the US :huh:

More
6 years 3 months ago #17741 by Dylan
Ok so I got in touch with Paul and there still seems to be a problem for donations from outside the US. I'm also in contact with someone from Rosedale technical college who's looking into it. I'll keep you guys posted with more news next week.

More
6 years 3 months ago #17806 by Dylan
UPDATE!!

Donations are now possible for everyone that does not live in the US. Problem solved ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tyler

More
6 years 3 months ago #17867 by Tyler

More
6 years 3 months ago #17869 by ScannerDanner
I really didn't want my moderators contributing to this. The refund to you guys was well earned. I don't take care of you guys enough as it is. That's coming though as SDP grows.
Thanks so much for everything Andy, Tyler, Noah and Dylan. I am so grateful for you guys.

Don't be a parts changer!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah

More
6 years 3 months ago #17871 by Tyler

ScannerDanner wrote: I really didn't want my moderators contributing to this. The refund to you guys was well earned. I don't take care of you guys enough as it is. That's coming though as SDP grows.
Thanks so much for everything Andy, Tyler, Noah and Dylan. I am so grateful for you guys.

Hey, I was month-to-month when SD Premium moved, so there was no YouTube refund for me. ;) :lol:

I was mostly happy to contribute to an excellent technical college. Getting my degree from my local community college meant everything to me, so I'm happy to give back.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy.MacFadyen

More
6 years 3 months ago #17875 by Andy.MacFadyen
Passing on the torch to a younger generation and anybody else that needs a foothold on the next rung of the ladder.

" We're trying to plug a hole in the universe, what are you doing ?. "
(Walter Bishop Fringe TV show)

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds