Something that really bothers and irks me

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #16204 by Dtnel
I was on Amazon tonight and decided to search "Scanner Danner" and was amazed when the return results came back for the book showing the price from $500 something, yes that's $500.00 + . I was appalled but then got really upset at the same time because these rip off scammers are ripping people off and in the process ruining the name of the very Author who worked hard, Paul .

One would think there's something Paul could do with a Lawyer such as a cease and decist order. I'd imagine Paul has a lawyer ready or one who's a confidante of his for situations line this.

I'm also including a screenshot.

Maybe there's some way we can report this as a fake account. The reviews are really bad as well as people are frustrated because they're getting screwed.

Hopefully Amazon can shut down this account and Paul can convince AES Wave to go back to selling as that's who sent my book when I purchased it in 2015 just shy of 3 years ago this coming spring. It really ticks me off people will try to charge 5 to 6 times the amount of the money that you can buy the book for on legit websites. If one of the admins sees this before Paul does please let him know as maybe he has a way in place to handle this already.

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Dtnel. Reason: Remove info

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #16224 by Dylan
Thanks for reporting. I'll let Paul know about this ;)

More
6 years 3 months ago #16233 by ScannerDanner
I've known about these for a long time. I don't think there is anything I can do about it. I know when I shop on Amazon, I look for the lowest price so someone would have to be very foolish to buy this. If you shop it, you will find AESwave sells it for $99 just like on my website.
I'll see what I can do. Thanks guys!

Don't be a parts changer!

More
6 years 3 months ago #16234 by rockp2
That's one of the collector editions that includes a personally autographed 8x10 glossy and a lock of Paul's hair.

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #16238 by Dtnel

rockp2 wrote: That's one of the collector editions that includes a personally autographed 8x10 glossy and a lock of Paul's hair.

Rotfl......

In all fairness to Paul I know I've reported phony sellers on Amazon and they remove them. There's some scammers out there and they can do alot of brand damage really quick which Paul didn't build overnight. That's the bad thing, someone can ruin in weeks or a few months what it took you years to create.

I definitely got you on the getting the cheapest one Paul. I check out AES right on their website no plug intended.

Didn't know till I spoke with them one day about all the stuff they make which people would be rather surprised I think given some of this stuff we all buy elsewhere in our industry for certain individuals if they use these items. If you want more info on that you can P.M. me as I try to be respectful as it intertwines at certain avenues.
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Dtnel. Reason: Typos...

More
6 years 3 months ago #16290 by ScannerDanner

Dtnel wrote:

rockp2 wrote: That's one of the collector editions that includes a personally autographed 8x10 glossy and a lock of Paul's hair.

Rotfl......

In all fairness to Paul I know I've reported phony sellers on Amazon and they remove them. There's some scammers out there and they can do alot of brand damage really quick which Paul didn't build overnight. That's the bad thing, someone can ruin in weeks or a few months what it took you years to create.

I definitely got you on the getting the cheapest one Paul. I check out AES right on their website no plug intended.

Didn't know till I spoke with them one day about all the stuff they make which people would be rather surprised I think given some of this stuff we all buy elsewhere in our industry for certain individuals if they use these items. If you want more info on that you can P.M. me as I try to be respectful as it intertwines at certain avenues.

You are allowed to plug AESwave anytime you want on this channel. They are my close friends. Thanks brother

The following user(s) said Thank You: Dtnel

More
6 years 3 months ago #16291 by ScannerDanner

LOL nice

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds