Hello everyone.

More
6 years 6 months ago #14346 by Harrydiagnostic1
I really want to buy the scannerdanner book as i think its a great learning/referance guide. Im from the U.K so probably postage for the paperback version will be very expensive, if i bought the ebook could i put the file onto a memory stick and then print it off? Thanks Harry

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #14348 by Seabass86
Replied by Seabass86 on topic Hello everyone.
Hi, I'm also a Rookie member here. I've been poking around the forum for a while though and I've taken note that this question has come up more than couple of times. One of the senior members and/or admins will more than likely hop on and answer your question. But I think when they do, it'll be more or less to the effect of: In order to take protective measures regarding the material (which I assume was painstakingly put together) the eBook version is to be cloud-based only.

That doesn't mean that having offline access to a field manual (especially in today's smart-phone/tablet driven digital age) doesn't make sense. Of course it makes sense, which is why the inquiry is a valid one. But Paul (I'm assuming) has to protect his content, and as of now, cloud-basing the eBook is a reasonable measure.

That's how I'm making sense of it at any rate based on other discussions. Don't take my reply at full value.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah

More
6 years 6 months ago #14351 by Harrydiagnostic1

Seabass86 wrote: Hi, I'm also a Rookie member here. I've been poking around the forum for a while though and I've taken note that this question has come up more than couple of times. One of the senior members and/or admins will more than likely hop on and answer your question. But I think when they do, it'll be more or less to the effect of: In order to take protective measures regarding the material (which I assume was painstakingly put together) the eBook version is to be cloud-based only.

That doesn't mean that having offline access to a field manual (especially in today's smart-phone/tablet driven digital age) doesn't make sense. Of course it makes sense, which is why the inquiry is a valid one. But Paul (I'm assuming) has to protect his content, and as of now, cloud-basing the eBook is a reasonable measure.

That's how I'm making sense of it at any rate based on other discussions. Don't take my reply at full value.

Thanks for the reply, i assumed it would be something on those lines, and completely agree Paul has to copyright his material.

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
6 years 6 months ago #14354 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic Re:RE: Hello everyone.
You got it ;)

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

More
6 years 6 months ago #14375 by Dylan
Replied by Dylan on topic Hello everyone.

Harrydiagnostic1 wrote: I really want to buy the scannerdanner book as i think its a great learning/referance guide. Im from the U.K so probably postage for the paperback version will be very expensive, if i bought the ebook could i put the file onto a memory stick and then print it off? Thanks Harry

I'm from Belgium. The ebook is great.

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds