Chapters 2 and chapter 3

More
6 years 8 months ago #12361 by Mechanic 350
These two chapters are killing me Paul. I'm having a hard time understanding the pull up and pull down design. I guess I have to see you do it first. What can I do buddy? Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
6 years 8 months ago #12365 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic Chapters 2 and chapter 3

MOROSO321 wrote: These two chapters are killing me Paul. I'm having a hard time understanding the pull up and pull down design. I guess I have to see you do it first. What can I do buddy? Thanks

At the top of the page, select the YouTube Videos tab. There, the free videos are grouped by chapter. You can watch Paul demonstrate Chapter 2 and 3 material and take notes as you go!

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mechanic 350

More
6 years 7 months ago #12948 by ScannerDanner
Are you talking about the ScannerDanner Premium chapters 2 and 3 playlists? Or free channel stuff?

Don't be a parts changer!

More
6 years 7 months ago #12956 by Mechanic 350
I'm talking about your book that I purchased. It's different reading than actually doing it physically

More
6 years 7 months ago #12957 by ScannerDanner
You'll definitely want to be part of my premium channel. We are eying the 25th of this month.
For now watch my chapter 2 and 3 case study playlists on my free YouTube channel.

More
6 years 7 months ago #12958 by ScannerDanner
You'll definitely want to be part of my premium channel. We are eying the 25th of this month.
For now watch my chapter 2 and 3 case study playlists on my free YouTube channel.

More
6 years 7 months ago #12963 by Mechanic 350
Ok buddy I will do exactly as you say thanks

More
6 years 7 months ago #13084 by Dtnel
Replied by Dtnel on topic Re:Chapters 2 and chapter 3
25th of Sept for what? IS this when your website will go live and move from YouTube? I've been out of the loop lately and saw something about they're not doing away with them so will this mean that subscriber's will be able to get data off YouTube and your website or just one namely your website. Maybe I need to go find the video where I saw you'd posted something about them not doing away with paid channels.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

More
6 years 7 months ago #13093 by Dylan
Replied by Dylan on topic Re:Chapters 2 and chapter 3
Quote from ScannerDanner Facebook page:

After 6 weeks of back on forth emails with the worst customer support you can ever imagine. YouTube has FINALLY publicly released a statement about the paid channels. I am not crazy! (see link below)
So here is a little update about SD Premium being moved to my website:
1. SD Premium will be open on my website starting the 25th of this month!
2. Yearly subscribers to SD Premium on YouTube will be given the remaining months of access on my website for free. Info to come on how to do this.
3. If you were charged in August or Sept for another year, please demand a refund. (I can post a follow up on how to do this)
4. SD Premium subscriptions from my website will be handled by PayPal
5. I will be releasing a video on the 24th about the launch of SD Premium
6. PLEASE be patient with me during this transition period. It's about to get very busy when everyone is subscribing at once and we may experience some difficulties at the beginning but we are (my web designer and I)) as prepared as possible.
7. This is going to be awesome! To be in complete control of my content. Thank you all so much! Talk to you soon.
support.google.com/youtube/answer/7515570…
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScannerDanner

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds