Using tablet for Premium Channel

More
6 years 11 months ago #9312 by denizen
Can anyone help? I signed up for the premium channel, but cannot access the videos. I am using a Samsung tablet, is there a problem with that? Do I need to be on a laptop? I use this tablet for the regular Scanner Danner videos with no issues. Or, perhaps I just need someone to guide me through the process. Any help will be much appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
6 years 11 months ago #9317 by Noah
That's odd...
It's all just YouTube. It shouldn't matter what you're watching on. As long as you're signed into the YouTube account that you purchased the premium channel subscription for.
Sometimes my kids will log onto YouTube on our TV, and when I go to use it I can't watch SD Premium until I login to my account again.

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #9330 by denizen
Yep, could be anything. I've tried signing on with the account under which I purchased the premium channel, but to no avail. So, I tried other Google accounts, same result. One question please, do I need to click on the "Free Trial" tab every time, and re-enter my credit card info in order to start a new session during the 14 day trial period? I didn't do so, because I was unsure whether I would end up getting charged multiple times. I wonder why there isn't a link to simply pay the fee and be able to get in, without doing the 14 day trial period. If there is, I don't see it. Again, any advice from all parties greatly appreciated. In the meantime, I'll just keep trying different things. Is there any way to get direct contact with a Scannerdanner rep who might be able to help me work this out? If so, I'd be grateful for that info.
Thanks.
***Just found out that I can easily access it using my MacBook. I evidently used this computer when I signed up, but my tablet and my HP laptop still will not get me in***
Anyone able to provide insight on this?
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by denizen. Reason: Additional Information

• Noah
More
6 years 11 months ago #9332 by Noah
As long as you are using the same Youtube profile on the MacBook as you are on the tablet, there should be no issue.
You can send an email to Support@scannerdanner,com.

• Noah
More
6 years 11 months ago #9334 by Noah
Also, check out the sticky at the beginning of this section if you haven't already, here's a link:
scannerdanner.com/forum/scannerdanner-bo...layback-problem.html

The following user(s) said Thank You: ScannerDanner

More
6 years 11 months ago #9350 by ScannerDanner
Have to laugh at the "ScannerDanner rep" comment. It's just me man :-)
As Noah said, it is simply making sure you are signed into your YouTube account from whatever device you are using.
Unfortunately I have absolutely zero control of the subscription process. YouTube handles all of it. If you continue to have issues, I've created a sticky thread right here that will guide you to the proper YouTube support.
Let us know what the fix was for your other devices when you figure it out okay? And thank you so much!

Don't be a parts changer!

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds