Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

Mitchell Diy site down?

More
2 years 2 months ago #54795 by timothy.spencer
Anyone been able to log in to the Mitchell DIY site over the last few days? I haven't been able to log in since Friday.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #54799 by washer
Replied by washer on topic Mitchell Diy site down?
Same problem here. I'm pissed off about it too. Had planned to work on one of my vehicles this weekend and need this. They aren't answering their phones either. Errr, I should say calling their phone number doesn't connect.
Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by washer.

More
2 years 2 months ago #54803 by timothy.spencer
Same here. Really needed it this weekend. Since I couldn't get to the eautorepair.net site, I couldn't click "contact us" there, but I did go to Mitchell1 and used their contact us link to let them know the site seems to be down. Hopefully they'll get it back up soon. Hope it wasn't some cyber attack that compromised user account info. That happened recently with another large business I deal with.

More
2 years 2 months ago #54808 by washer
I tried calling them several times and got "busy signals" or no connection at all. I suspect they have lots of people calling.

More
2 years 2 months ago #54809 by timothy.spencer
Probably so. I just do this on the side. I feel sorry for those who make a living at this and can't get to this info.

More
2 years 2 months ago #54811 by washer
Yep, all their pro sites are down too.

More
2 years 2 months ago #54826 by juergen.scholl
Since last Friday a couple of service providers are affected, also professional sites. The rumour say it might be cyber warfare...

An expert is someone who knows each time more on each time less, until he finally knows absolutely everything about absolutely nothing.

More
2 years 2 months ago #54827 by timothy.spencer
That's scary. Crazy world these days.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #64278 by timothy.spencer
Hmmm, is it down again?  I can't get in.

Time to create page: 0.245 seconds