Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

P07bf p0010 p0011 p0420

More
2 years 2 months ago #54369 by autojoe
Could someone tell me if p0010 or p0011 cause a vehicle to go into home limp mode? I know the p07bf will. All these triggered together. Ever have a code trip because the way the vehicle was running? The Chevy equinox will run fine then bucking jerking then all 4 codes set. Could a p07bf cause other codes to set being looking at cam position sensor and vehicle is bucking jerking? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #54383 by Tyler
Replied by Tyler on topic P07bf p0010 p0011 p0420
What's the year and engine of this Equinox?

P07BF will definitely force a limp home condition, but P0010/P0011 will not. Just the MIL and the VVT will get commanded off. I've seen stalling associated with P0010/P0011, but never bucking/jerking.

P07BF is fairly specific about the Input Speed Sensor, so I'd consider that a separate issue to the VVT codes. If you're really in doubt, measure the resistance of the VVT solenoids and replace as needed. Clear the codes and see if P07BF comes back.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds