Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

2002 suburban 5.3. No spark. No injector pulse no fuel. No. Security light

More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #54013 by gerber
2002. Suburban 5.3. No spark no injector pulse. No. Signal. From the ecm to the. Fuel pump relay. I got. Waveform. From the. Crank. Sensor. And. Cam sensor. I do t have any security light flashing. Or. On. It come on when i open the door. But. Then after close. Goes off. Im lost. Any help please. I was thinking. The ignition. Switch. How do i test. The. 3 wires on top of the ignition. Switch ? Or. Any. Idea. ? Thank you. This is. The way form. From the crank.
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by gerber.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 months ago #54014 by Cheryl
Check powers and grounds first at the ignition coils while cranking to load test them

More
2 years 3 months ago #54017 by gerber

More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #54188 by Grouchyoldman
Very hard to understand but it very well could be the switch. I don't have access to a schematic at the moment. If someone could post it maybe we can help.
Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Grouchyoldman.

More
2 years 3 months ago #54191 by gerber
Thank you for responding. Well if you see. The picture of the waveform I got good Signal from cam and crak sensors. And they synchronized.
I know sometimes. The theft system activated and wont let you truck starts. Like no pulse at the injectors . And. No spark. But this time i dont see That light. Flashlight. Or stay on. Its. Just. Come on for. 3 seconds then goes off.

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds