Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

No crank no start 2012 Chevy Equinox 2.4

More
2 years 3 months ago #53913 by Da Beginner
Hello all.”, so I’m working on a 2012 Chevy Equinox. A little history on what I am dealing with. When you first start up the jeep in the morning, it would start right up and run for about 2 to 3 minutes then shut down and become a no crank no start from that point. I’ve check the powers and grounds to find that there’s no power on pin 73 pink and black IGN when it shuts down . Test light on battery negative to ground pin 72 which is the computer ground. Doing this would Restore power back to the unit, but still no crank and no check engine light on the dashboard. It would pop in from time to time ( the check engine light that is). Not sure if it’s the computer or fuse box. Any help would be greatly appreciated at this point. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #54710 by Da Beginner
Good day all, still new to this so any help would be greatly appreciated. I’m working on a 2012 Chevy Equinox that’s a no crank, but if you leave the jeep overnight it will fire right up for a few minutes den dies. So far all the testing lead us to the ecm that’s not grounding the control relay to power up the other fuses. We’re thinking the ECM’s bad but asking for help to confirm our call. Thank you experience personnel so much for your help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds