Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

1996 Riviera Cranks, No Start

More
6 years 11 months ago #10010 by Riviera96
It is a 1996 riviera. I looked on bbb but couldnt find the subcategory for PCM pinout.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #10011 by Ben
It's probably under engine performance and there's probably a separate diagrams for each connector at ECM then you have to just go through and write a pinot for each and compare them

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

More
6 years 11 months ago #10012 by Ben
If you don't find it I'll look it up and write it. I don't have alot of time to do it so take a look and see if you can find it

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

More
6 years 11 months ago #10189 by Riviera96
I have gone through all of the engine and most of the other wire diagrams on bbbind.com and have been able to map out a lot of the connectors pinouts for the 1996 riviera and 1996 bonneville. However, all the ones i have so far line up exactly.
Attached is the pinout i made along with some other cars i was able to find that dont match the 96 at all.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds