Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

Intermittent Stalling & B1B02 AirBag ORC Light -2005 Dodge Magnum RT v8 Hemi

More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #52097 by hacerz
I am getting the above code along with " U0184, U0186,B223D" for the Airbag light. But I think more important is B1B02 and B223D for this Airbag light. But I will leave it to the expert. I am also getting a ABS light but if I initialize the sensor and the module it went away. Need to drive to see if comes back But concerned about the Airbag light. Changed clockspring because of these lights and found clockspring pins were corroded seems to be shorted. Anyways I changed it because of that. but Airbag light is still ON.
I did some continuity and voltage test on can bus and squib wires. I can answer them as we go along. I tested the Airbag, its good, shows 2 ohms on both squibs. so its after the airbag. Note: clockspring is new.

I did a resistance/continuity test on squib2 pins on steeering module connector they beep and no resistance(assuming this is normal) because squib1 does not beep and shows open resistance. I checked continuity on all those squib wires from steering module to orc restraint controller c2 connector , they are good.

--> Wondering whats in between orc connector and steering module connector, a splice? or other connector? which I can look for any open ....

Intermittent stalling on stops when giving gas. Mostly seems to be when stopping harder than usual on red lights and then starting. fuel trims are -4 to -5 on both trims. and short trims going to 15 to -15 when giving gas and releasing. but long term its -4 to -5. so its dropping hard negative when hard stopping and no fuel pressure in return? (My best guess)

Thanks in advance.
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by hacerz.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds